With the 16th of June approaching soon, South African youth are left to ponder our country's stormy past amidst a growing concern about future job opportunities. In the 18 years from 1976-1994, many Peacemakers - Mediators - crafted a delicate peace to bring about much needed change.
Now in 2018, it is again time for Peacemakers to step up. We are excited to announce that Mediation Academy will be sponsoring 1 Full Scholarship to an aspiring Mediator and two 50% Scholarships.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING?
Video Lectures, available online on our private YouTube channel
Exercises (including the drafting of legal settlements)
Assessments & Exams (online multiple choice questions on each module)
Tools, contracts and templates to produce legal settlements and forms as required by the Courts
Forms and tools for operating a Mediation Practice/Department
1-on-1 Tutoring via Skype, telephone or email
Free Lifetime Access to training material updates
View Course Info
There are two simple requirements for you to qualify to enter for the Scholarship:
HOW TO ENTER
1. Tag yourself (or somebody deserving of a Scholarship) in the comments on the Facebook post
2. Like and Share this post
3. Ask family and friends to vote for you by Liking your name in the comments of the original post
- Remember to tag Mediation Academy when you share the post, so we can see it on our timeline
- Only votes on the original post on the Mediation Academy timeline will be counted
- The person with the most votes wins the Full Scholarship
- 2 Runner ups will receive a 50% Scholarship
- Voting closes on 30 June 2018 at midnight
Want to find out what it's all about? Visit our website at www.mediationacademy.co.za